Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

1. Papa, Taylor, Mommy, Kamdyn (in belly) and Nana



2. Taylor picked her first orange!!!




4. Ta picking the orange



5. Papa telling Taylor how to pick the orange!!!




We had a great Thanksgiving in Florida, with my side of the family. Jacob spend last week with his family in Illinois. His mom got remarried in the beginning of this month and the reception was this past weekend. So, we through it would be nice for him to go to it since we would be in Florida for Thanksgiving. Taylor and I have spent the last 14 days here with my dad and his brother Grady, who came to visit for 7 of those days. We have had an amazing time together, laughing, laughing and more laughing!!!!
Well, Happy Thanksgiving to all of our blog readers....

This year has diffently been a difficult one for Jacob and I. Most of you know the details so, I am not going to go into them now. But we truly have so much to be thankful for. The Lord has been and is, so faithful to our family even in the valley!!! Ryan I's song says "I've got so much to be thankful for, I've got so much to praise you for....." If you know the song...sing it a couple of times....get up and dance around.....and bless the Lord for all of his faithfulness...its really fun, trust me...maybe shout out.... LORD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS!!! Don't worry some people might call you crazy, but the Lord loves it!!! Happy Thanksgiving

Love the Ferrell Family,

Jacob, Lacy, Taylor and Kamdyn (in belly) Ferrell






1 comment:

jenn said...

yay!! i love photos! I dont see you much,your belly is growing! and you are glowing. I love the Ferrells!