Saturday, August 22, 2009

Great day!

We had a really great day today. We live 3 blocks from a farm market called KC Organics. So, the girls and I walked over to it, while Jacob was at IHOP. It was great and I actually had a great talk with the man who runs the market. I mentioned that I would like to promote one of the things that I love to do and he was so for it. So, it looks like I will be selling some stuff at the KC Organic Market in the very near future. I will let you know what stuff I will be selling when I get the go ahead from this guy. I am super excited though!
Jacob and I did some gardening today as well. It was so beautiful out, in the 70s. My husband worked so hard today ripping out weeds and moving rocks around, he is the best!
I will post pictures soon of our progress!

No comments: