Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Month of June!






Well, May came and went pretty fast around here. We were very busy with life! We took a small trip to Illinois for Jakes great grandmothers 89th bday. We also ministered at two churches while in town, Little Chapel and Mercy Gate. Awesome people and awesome churches!
We ended the month with celebrating my birthday and having a great memorial day weekend! Props to my husband for surprising me with a new camera, a Nikon D5000 with an extra zoom lense. He saved money without me knowing!
We just booked our trip to Florida the end of June. We will be home from June 24-29th! Praise the Lord, I can't wait to go home! Our main purpose in going is celebrating my 10 year reunion....CRAZY! I can't believe it...

We are doing well, the fam is well! Ta and Kam are getting bigger and wiser...
I am 10 weeks along and can't wait to get out of this first trimester! It has been a doosie for me!
Enjoy the new pics of the fam. The first 3 pics are of my garden and than the other 2 are Ta and Kam! There from May..of course taking with my new camera!

No comments: