Thursday, September 2, 2010

Honoring my dad!

I am thinking of my dad today. He would have been 68! He was born September 2 1942, almost exactly 9 months after Pearl Harbor...yes, his dad was in the military! He was 39 years old when I was born and he robbed the craddle when he married my mom, which was 12 years younger. He has a son who is now 44.
Anyways...I just wanted to say how much I love him and miss him. I think about him daily! He touched a lot of lives in more ways then I will ever know. He loved baseball and was the best short stop I know...he loved the state of South Carolina, called it "God's Country!" He loved his family and he loved his work family (Sunrise.) He loved Jesus and followed him with his heart. If you were privilaged to know him you knew a good man....! I love you, miss you and think of you all the time. Happy Birthday!

No comments: