Sunday, October 10, 2010

28 weeks and all is well!

All is well with the Ferrell household!
Everyone is healthy and happy.
Jake is out of town and returns this evening from Auburn, Alabama. He preached the word at The University of Auburn on Friday and Saturday. Next weekend he is headed to his home town. We were suppose to be going for his 10 year reunion but that has been canceled due to the lack of response! He did graduate with a class of I think 60people. Small I know, since I graduated with a class of 400! He will be preaching at a House Of Prayer on Saturday and a church on Sunday. I keep him pumped with vitamin C!
The girls are doing well! Getting big....Taylor, is 3 1/2 and is as smart (brain) as ever. I just started reading a new book called "Shepherding a child's heart." It is so good and I would highly recommend it for parents! Its about shepherding the heart of a child correctly and not just disciplining because of the child's actions. The heart is the wellspring of life!
She loves everything princess. She loves her ballet class....its every Saturday from 8:45-9:30am. Her class paints a prophetic picture for the first few minutes, than they dance to christian songs and learn new ballet moves. She loves it!
Kamdyn....is now 1 1/5. I'm not sure where the time is going but its moving fast! She is a little Missie. She loves getting into things, not listening and saying "NO." Her vocabulary is unbelievable. She has at least 30 words that are clear in pronunciation, that's what happens when you have a older sister who is a communicator! She has started potty training herself....yes really! She tells me when, but we haven't gotten the going on the potty down yet.
We are going to the apple farm this week to pick apples, so I will have new pictures!
As for me, I am doing well. I am now 28 weeks preggo with Harper. I can't believe how fast this is going! Between my mom and I, Harper has so many clothes. I just buy them when there on sale or clearance, hang them in the closet and say nothing to Jake! Just kidding, I just wait to tell him....for a few days. He opened Harper's closet and said "babe, I didn't know you had all of these clothes for him already!" Yep....but girls clothes are way cuter!
Well, thats about it! I will post pictures this week.

No comments: