Thursday, March 24, 2011

news from the ferrell home!



Everything is great at the Ferrell house!
We are currently on a stayvacation... Jake took off Wednesday-Sunday. We have a few projects lined up like paint the sunroom. We also have some fun around the town activities that we are doing. We went to the zoo on Wednesday. Taylor, loved it and was bored really fast with every animal...she was ready to move on and see a new one. Kamdyn, didn't know what to think. This is her second time to the zoo. After a few minutes she warmed up to the animals. At first she was scared of the polar bear exhibit. It was way to cute! Harper, well he slept the whole time...I'm sure if he could talk he would tell me how much fun he had.
Harper, is starting to coo and really smiles at everything! He is so cute....He is sleeping sorta well. He found his thumb a few days ago and than lost it again!
Taylor, is learning how to read
Kamdyn, can pick out the colors blue, red, yellow, orange, pink and purple! She's 23 months and according to the charts she's really only suppose to know one color by 36 months!
Jacob, had a good trip to LA last weekend. He is enjoying his few days off and relaxing as much as possible, when he's not doing house work!
I'm doing well. Adjusting to a mommy of three. It is overwhelming at times and I do loose my mind. I'm always praying for a sound mind! I can't believe Taylor will be 4 next Friday and than Kamdyn will be 2 on the 12th. Where does the time go? I also can't believe it will two years since my dad passed away. Its very crazy to think that I haven't talked to him for two years.
All and all we are well, thank you Lord!
Enjoy the pictures

1 comment:

Lora said...

oh my goodness, that baby boy is so cute!! :)