Saturday, August 9, 2008

Its been a while

As I type, Taylor is putting pennies in her mouth!
So, its been a little while since the last post. We are doing well as a family. Taylor is 16 months old now! WOW, how time goes by fast. I am almost 6 weeks pregnant with #2. Jake is doing well also, he is in Greenville, NC this weekend for Worship fest and will be back tonight. ZHOP just got done hosting about 5,000 people for a Todd Bentley meeting that MorningStar put on 08-08-08. It was a crazy day yesterday to say the least, but very fun to have so many people on the PTL property! We as a family will be making a ministry trip next month to Ohio. We are pretty excited....and can't wait to go and share our hearts to the people at the Cincinnati house of prayer along with the Wilmington house of prayer (Ohio.) Well, I think that is all for now... I will post some new pictures as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, I hope you are doing well and feeling well early in your pregnancy. I am finally feeling great overall and Maddie is kicking and moving a lot. Keep the pics coming...I love your blog and keeping up with you!

Lora said...

congratulations, lacy! i am so happy for you and your new little one. i saw jake tonight at zhop and he told me the good news. i will be praying for you for no morning-sickness this time around! just wanted to say hi, lora (rogers)

Anonymous said...

new post new post