Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I know...I know

I know its been a while....since the last post. I have a few good reasons why...1. I haven't been feeling very well, but hopefully I am out of that...2. Our power cord to our computer stopped working..So, I could post anything!
August was a pretty busy month for us. I have lots of pictures to show! I will try to break them up in sections.
I am about 9 weeks prego now. I am super excited to get out of my first trimester! I can't explain how tired I have been. My mom and mom-in-love our here visiting. They have been such a big help with Ta especially, when I'm not feeling well or when I need to take a nap.
We will be heading to Ohio in two weeks for a ministry trip! We are super excited to go and meet the wonderful people at the WHOP-Ohio. Then, Jacob will be returning to Greenville, NC the 26th of this month. He will be leading a team and he will be preaching at there weekend conference. Please pray both trips are fruitful!
On a side note.....it was my dad's birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday daddy!
Well...keep an eye out for our August pictures! I will post them sometime today...

1 comment:

bekahgreutman said...

looks like you didn't get around to your pics!