Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures

1. Ok...So, I haven't forgotten about the pictures, I just haven't been able to post any. The computer that we are using right now doesn't have the program that is needed to download pictures from our camera. Our new laptop cord is coming in this week. So, I promise I will post the August pictures as soon as the cord comes in.
2. It is finally feeling like fall in the Carolina's! I love fall! The trees are so beautiful here starting in October..and the weather is gorgeous.
3. I am 11 weeks now and feeling much better! Taylor, is getting so big... She is starting to use actual words in sentences. Just some examples...."Hi Momma," "Hi Dadda," "My WaWa," "I loll u."
So cute! She is in such a fun age!
4. I am looking forward to the state fair next month in Columbia, SC! We are planning on going down on a Wednesday, spending the whole day at the fair and than spending the night and spending Thursday morning there as well. Did I mention, I am so excited to eat the food!!!!!
Well I think that is it. I will post pictures when we get back from Ohio this weekend!

No comments: