Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

1. I can't believe it is already 2009. I will be 27 this year and we will have our 2nd baby in the beginning of April 09.
2. Jacob, Taylor and I have started off 2009 with a sabatical. This wasn't planned but it is much needed. My dad went into the hospital Christmas night. So, we wanted to stay in Florida until he was released and settled back home. Hopefully, he will go home today. We are taking the whole month of January off. Many of you know that we have had a really rough season with our family, so we are getting healed, refreshed, spending time with the Lord and much needed time with our family.
3. We are approaching the 1 year anniversary of the death of Jacobs dad and my aunt. They both died last year on the same day January 9th, 2008. We both can't believe its been a whole year already.
4. We are looking forward to this year and what the Lord has in store for us. We not sure what it is but anything is better than 2008!

I will post pictures soon. We are planning a couple of fun day trips.....

No comments: