Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Update


Ta and Daddy

Mommy and Ta looking at the Hawk!

Mommy and Ta

Daddy and Ta looking at the Hawk!

Well, we are still in Florida taking some time off. We are truly enjoying our time together as a family, along with having time to heal from our dramatic 2008! We will be returning to ZHOP the first of February renewed and refreshed.
I am officially 28 weeks pregnant, which means I am now in my 3rd trimester. I'm not really sure were the 2nd trimester went too! It is so surreal that we will have 2 little girls in 12 weeks! We are trying to tell Ta about the baby, she will kiss my belly, says the baby's name and acts interested but, I'm not sure if she totally understands yet! Ta is getting bigger as well. She's starting to be come more and more of a little girl everyday! Jacob and I are really enjoying how much fun she is and how much fun it is to play and be around her!
We took Ta to a Ponce De Leon park a couple of days ago. For those of you who do not know Ponce De Leon's 1st landing was in Punta Gorda, Florida... Which is where I am from. He was en route to find the "Fountain of Youth." Well, anyways this park also has an animal refuge center. They ask for a donation and than you can see all the animals that are hurt and most of them won't every be released. Ta loved it...especially the hawk! The pics below are from that day...

3 comments:

Lora said...

glad you are having a good time. we miss you, though! praying for a fabulous third trimester! you look great, by the way! lora

Anonymous said...

It must be so nice to be home! I do hope you return to SC refreshed and renewed! I cant believe you are in your 3rd trimester...where did your entire pregnancy go? You look amazing, Jacob looks great and Ta is so cute and her hair is getting so long! Hope your family is well and I'm sure they have enjoyed you being home! I need to make a trip home one day too, its been too long! We would love to see you three, if you ever make a trip to Orlando, please let me know!!!

Tom Lacy said...

Lacy, sure miss you guys! You've been on my heart like crazy, praying for you and your fam. lots. Can't wait to see you guys in Feb. but glad your having this time of refreshing and healing. You do look really good and Taylor's hair is so long and pretty. Bless you guys! Hilary