Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy St. Valentines Day!
I am a privilaged woman when it comes to having ones to celebrate Valentines day with. My wonderful husband, who loves and gives more than I could ever express. He is my best friend and the one my heart longs for and the one I will spend the rest of this life with. My first daughter, Taylor... is a joy! She has a tender and loyal heart. I love watching her grow and pray that the Lord will show her how to love! My second daughter soon to be born Kamdyn, I can't wait to see what kind of love you will have and show. My mom who is the strongest woman I know. She loves and gives to people she's never met before. My dad, the greatest daddy any girl could ask for...I really mean that! He is caring and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. And Finally my Nana. We spent many days and hours playing! She is an amazing woman of the Lord! Happy St. Valentines Day everyone. I pray that you have someone to celebrate it with....

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too! The Lacy I knew...even long ago... was loving, giving, fun, compassionate and determined. My family wishes yours much love and joy this Valentines Day!

bekahgreutman said...

we have a new bambino(a) to celebrate with this year :)