Thursday, July 22, 2010

17 weeks and counting

I am now 17 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. We should find out in the next two weeks what we are having BOY or GIRL. Before we got pregnant in April, I had a dream that we were introducing a boy named Harper Caid Ferrell. We have liked the name Harper since we started having children, but just kept it locked away for a boy! Caid is my husbands middle name and we want to carry his name some how. So, we will just have to see....If its a girl her name will be Hattie Pearl Ferrell. Hattie was my dads grandmother, so my great grand mother. Hattie and my great grandfather Ottis Ponder raised my dad, so we thought it would be appropriate to name her Hattie. Pearl, is my husbands great grandmothers name. She was a jewish singer!

We are excited...with a BOY or a GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

how exciting! i love that girl's name! how cute!!
hope you are doing well, friend...
lora