Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Its a BOY!


We are having a BOY! My husband is so excited...I mean he loves and adores Taylor and Kamdyn but to think he has to shell out money for weddings...he knew how much my dad paid for our wedding...
His name is Harper Caid Ferrell. I had a dream, a few months back and I presented a boy named Harper Caid. Caid is my husband middle name and we just love it. Harper of course means Harpist. So the full name means "well rounded harpist." Were super excited.
I forgot that Jacob had a dream before he knew me. In the dream he had 3 children and they presented themselves to him. There were 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy was the youngest! Again were super excited and we have nothing boy!! So, it will be exciting to shop for a little boy....

1 comment:

Lora said...

so excited for you! you'll love having a boy. :)
lora