Sunday, June 5, 2011






Harper, is 5 months old today. Not sure where its gone, but its going!
He's such a good boy. Doing better at sleeping. He rolls over both ways and loves to sleep on his stomach. He loves to cuddle.
Taylor, had her very first ballet recital yesterday. She takes ballet with Forerunner Arts, they are apart of IHOP. They danced the story of the Exodus. Her class the 3-4 year olds were the locust and "let my people go, dancers." I have to say it was really really cute! She was so proud and she was in the front row as well! We gave her flowers and she had a cupcake after.
Kamdyn, well...she is into everything! She loves to wear her tap shoes around the house, all day everyday. She loves to talk and is starting to be more social. She will not stay in her big girl bed what so ever....I think we go in at least 10 times every night and tell her to get back in bed!
We planted another garden this year. So excited to see what we get! Last year it started off well, but I was so sick with Harper, I didn't even want to touch it, hear about it or look at it!
Jake, goes to Nicaragua for 5 days this month. I can't believe it is already here. We are super excited.
Jake also lead worship today at a local church. He applied for the part time worship position at the church.
They currently have 1500 members and 4 services,
2 traditional and 2 contemporary. He would still be at IHOP full time and would continue with his work schedule as normal, we would be attending this church on Sundays and he would have practice on Thursdays. So, nothing would change as far as IHOP goes! We are super excited and love the people at Woods Chapel Church.
Me, I'm doing well. Love being a mom of 3! Call me crazy but it is such a blessing. I remind myself daily that "Children are a reward, from the Lord." There's never a dull moment in our house, not even at rest time!
Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: