Monday, October 17, 2011

Busy weekend

We've been busy this past week and weekend.
Last week, we had something everyday, dr appointments, dance class, coop pickup...and on Friday we packed up and went to my moms.
Nanie flew to Missouri last week for a visit and we wanted to get in a little time with her. On Friday, we went to another pumpkin patch, outside Chillicothe, Mo. It was by far, the best patch I've ever been to. Jake and I had just as much fun as the kids did! I have many pictures. One event that stuck out from the pumpkin patch was the zip line. Both our girls did it. One side to the other just hanging onto the rope! I couldnt believe it!!! They also had this huge plastic slide, so much fun! Needless, to say the kids are so tired. Kamy, just fell asleep on my lap.
I got a good lesson in knitting! I'm so excited! Jake joked that everything in our house will be made of yarn! I'm also reading the book "A Well Trained Mind." Its our homeschooling book, classical. I'm so excited for it!

I'll post some pictures soon, from this past weekend.

No comments: