Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall

I can't believe it's fall! The weather and leaves are gorgeous!
We've done a few fall activities, so far. We've been to Dunn Cider Mill, for the amazing Apple Cider Donuts.
Last Friday, we took a visit out to Louisburg, KS for Louisburg Cider Mill. It was fun. They had a pumpkin patch, with rides and cider. The kids loved it! Of course, I have a ton of pics. Those will come later!
We're planning our 2nd annual Chili Cookoff in 2 weeks. We're so excited!
Tonight, we took family pictures! I'm so excited to see them.

The kids are doing well. Changing and growing. Harp pulled himself up on his crib to a stand. I knew it was coming but it's going too fast!
Ta loves ballet and Kamy can't wait to take ballet! I love these kids.

My nanie's coming on Monday. I'm super excited to see her!

No comments: