Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reflecting

Tonight I cried, reflecting on the past 10 years of my life.
People/families have come and gone. I've moved 4 times, 4 different homes and 3 different states. I got married, birthed 3 babies and i've had two pets (none at the moment). Planted a ministry. I said goodbye to my dad and father in law. And hello to a new father in law.
I'm currently 29 years old, will be 30 next year and I drive a honda odyssey van...A VAN. I have a 4 yr, 2 yr and 8 month old, all of them depend upon me all day long (thats not a complaint) I love it and wouldn't have it any other way!
I'm more in love with my husband and my babies, than ever.
The Lords kindness is near to this family.
Some day's I feel completely lost (nothing to do with salvation), others I feel in the right place at the right time!
My best friend lives way to far away. I can still call her my best friend because, I've never experienced a better friendship!
I love the east coast! I really miss the east coast but I know we are in the right place.
I look forward to the future, even if sometimes it seems like never.
Just reflecting!

No comments: