Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First time away!

2 weeks ago, Jake surprised me with a trip (without children) to Florida. My all time best bestie, friend for life (seriously) turned 30! This was my very first time away from all 3 children, for an extended period of time! I cried at the thought of leaving my husband and children...I mean balled! But knew they would all be ok with out me for a few days. A big thanks to my MIL for coming and helping.
I arrived in Fort Lauderdale on Friday. Jamie, my BFF and I went to dinner, shopped and watched "The Vow!" Saturday, we went to the beach, all day. I lathered myself with lots of sunscreen. Sunday, we went to church. Jamie and her husband (Phillip) pastor a church called North Star Community, we had bible study later that evening. Monday, I packed to head home and we ate at this amazing burger place before she took me to the airport! It was so sad to say goodbye but I was excited to get home to my family!
I arrived home late Monday evening. The whole house was clean, floors clean, vacuumed, laundry done, flowers on the table and a banner that said "Welcome Home Mommy!"

Now, we're moving into the month of April...One of the businesses months for our family. 2 birthdays, our anniversary, easter, im photographing 2 weddings, a 40th birthday party and a 3 month old!