Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The girls spent the last two days at their Nana's house. It's about an hour and a half away from KC. We needed to get projects done and somethings around the house done. So, my mom really wanted the girls to have a sleep over!
They went to the park, swimming and yesterday they celebrated the 4th at a block party type of thing. They both got their face painted, red, white and blue butterflies. They had such a blast and are fast asleep in their beds tonight! We missed them. I missed the yelling, running, toys, talking...I missed it! They are such a joy and I love the caious!
Harper, is 6 months old today. I can't believe how fast time is going. I'm excited to see how much he weights tomorrow at his 6 month check up. He loves his sisters. He's starting to interact with them more and more. He's starting to babble...la la, da da....he's such a sweet boy. He's a horrible sleeper but we're making it! He takes 2 naps, about 2 hrs and goes to bed from 8pm-12, and than pretty much wakes up every 2 hrs and gets up at 6am!
I just started reading a book called personality plus for parents. It's so informative! Basically, talks about every child carries a different personality and parents tend to mold children into the personality they want them to have and not what they were born with. It's interesting thinking that all children with the same mother and father can have very different personalities. Also, how to build up there strengths and weaknesses. I'm liking it and love learning about children especially my own.
I'll let you all know what our kids are at the end!

No comments: