Tuesday, July 1, 2008

JULY 1st

Wow, I can't believe July 1st is upon us already! That means half of the year is gone and Christmas will be here soon. Taylor is 15 months today. Jacob and I were both telling ourselves we no longer have a baby but a toddler. I think in the last post I wrote Ta was getting 4 teeth all at the same time.....well I was wrong it is now 5. I was wondering why she couldn't sleep very well...and there yah have it!
I have been reading a lot of books lately, mostly Francine Rivers. It started when we went to Florida in April. I started to read The Shack (great book) and than got into Francine Rivers. I just finished up "The Scarlet Thread." Now, Jacob and I are going to read the "Lions Series" and "The Five Men who Changed Eternity" together. We have decided to turn the tv off at night and start reading together. Our first night was last night....it was amazing and I would recommend it to all you married couples! You can get the books at the Library.

1 comment:

Greg Burnett said...

Lacy, its good to hear Jake is reading. Make sure what he's reading will continue to hone him for the future.

GregB