Thursday, May 21, 2009

Emotions

Today, I am full of many different emotions. I am happy to have an amazing husband, children, mom, nana, and family. I am sad because of the death of my dad. I am utterly speechless at how amazing my earthly dad was and the legacy that he has given to us. I am numb to having to clean out a house that has been my home for 27 years. I am in awe of the Lords kindness towards our family and his unending faithfulness!
We started to clean out my dads garage today. We've gone through tools, tools and more tools...! There are lots and lots of memories in that garage! I helped...(I was only 5)...my dad build a curb made out of wood for the garage...so my mom wouldn't run into the wall with the car anymore.... Its still there! My dad and I would spend hours sitting in the garage just talking....so many memories...good, good memories.
Ta and Kam are doing well. Kam, is 5 1/2 weeks old. The time is going by so fast. She has started smiling, its called a "Social Smile." When babies see there parents or someone they know they smile! It is so amazing to see her smile at us!
Ta, is getting big as well. She is so much fun right now. We are buying her a big girl princess bed and she is so excited! That means no more crib for Ta and no more safety net for mommy and daddy!!!
I will post pics soon and will keep everyone updated on whats going on, on this end.

No comments: