Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Kamdyn is now 3 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the weeks have gone already! We are all doing well and getting use to the addition!
Taylor is doing well. She is now 25 months old! I can't believe that either. She is adjusting well to being a "Big Sister." She loves holding and kissing Kamdyn. Wait let me restate that..... "LOVES."
Jacob and I are doing well as can be expected. We are just starting the grieving process all over again. My Aunt Nicki and Jacob's dad just died last January 08. So, we were still grieving for them and now grieving the death of my dad. Its going to be a long road ahead but, I know the Lord is loyal to us.
We will be going back to Florida the end of this month. We have to take care of the estate that is there. The house that my dad lived in was my childhood home. So, there is 26 1/2 years of memories and things to go through. We moved into that house when I was 6 months old. So, it is going to be difficult to go through everything and than possibly put the house up for sale...many many emotions...already run through my head just thinking about it! My room still has things in it....crazy!
I added a new song list to the end of my blog...two of the songs are very meaning full. 1. Glenn Miller "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree." My dad and I would sit outside at night and he would sing that song to me...and My grandmother sang that song to my dad when he was a little boy. 2. Mercy Me's "Finally Home." Its written from the lead singer and his dad died. Both Jacob and I love this song and it speaks to both of us! Finally, I posted a new pic of Kamdyn and I. She is 2 1/2 weeks old.

No comments: