1. Ta is doing better at being the big sister
2. Ta and Kam both went to the doctor, Kam went last Wednesday the 22nd. As of last Wednesday she weighted 8lbs 11oz and was 20.5 inches long. Ta went to the doctor today and is 26lbs 4ozs and 35 inches long. Ta did so good at the dr's!
3. We need a van. Jacob can't put his seat all the way back to drive. Kam's car seat is in the way!
4. Its been 3 weeks since my dad and I talked on the phone
5. Kam sleeps in 4 hour blocks and wakes up once during the night to feed! PRAISE THE LORD!
6. Jacob and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 22nd of April. 2 kids in 3 years!
7. We love ZHOP! Some of our closest and dearest friends came to my dads funeral last week. They probably do not realize how much it meant to us!
8. We started using cloth diapers this week...WOW talk about lots of laundry..but its good because no more costly disposable diapers!
9. Ta is potty training and doing such a good job.....We started off with cookies as a reward and now we are down to using 1 M&M each time...cookies each time was a little much!
10. Kam sleeps through anything...even her sister yelling and screaming!
We are looking forward to this new season the Lord has for us. We feel like the whirlwind has ended in the Ferrell family. We are excited about locking in and doing what the Lord has called us to do. Thanks for praying for us and please keep praying for us because the grieving process has just started.