Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!






Enjoy the pictures. They are from Easter. I love my mom's house and her tulips!

We started off Easter weekend with a trip to my mom's, which is about an 1 1/2 from our house.
Our 5 year anniversary was on that Friday. Yes, Good Friday! We went out to dinner.
On Saturday, my mom and I visited antique stores in the area, love it!
Sunday, we celebrated Resurrection sunday at her church. We also dedicated Harper!
After the service with an egg hunt and than went back to my mom's. The girls got baskets and Harper got a little toy for Easter.
Monday morning Jake, Harper and I left for Chicago for a little get away! It's about 6 hours from my mom's house.
The main reason for our trip was to visit IKEA and to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! We stayed in an awesome hotel and had an awesome dinner on Monday night. Tuesday, we spent all day at IKEA and than headed home that night.
It was a great weekend!

No comments: