Sunday, December 19, 2010

38 weeks and Christmas!

I am 38 weeks today...I still can't get over how fast this is going. We are all getting excited to meet our son and brother "Harper." I'm excited to have this baby at home....to crawl into my bed after and have my mom take the girls! I'm excited to have Debbie Perry as my midwife....she is an amazing Godly woman, who's been doing this for decades! I'm excited for them to meet him when he is born and for them to give him the bear we made at "Build a Bear." Exciting times in the Ferrell home!

We started Christmas week off with Friday night Christmas lights...we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. Saturday, we took the girls to see the Nutcracker for the 2nd year in a row. We are actually looking into getting Ta,now that she is 3 into the Kansas City Ballet. She takes ballet now, but she seems really interested and this would give her the chance to dance in the Nutcracker. Kam, wasn't as cooperative this year as last. But it worked and she will be better next year. Jake and Harper will stay home! Thank you Nana, for a wonderful night! Today, we baked sugar cookies again. This time we did it all as a family...Jake, Ta, Kam and myself. We will ice the cookies tomorrow. We have something planned for each day...I love Christmas! Friday, we will bake our "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake and attend Forerunner's Christmas Eve Service!
Merry Christmas Week!!!

No comments: