Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve!

As I blog, it is snowing outside. Were suppose to get a dusting to 1 inch. Last year at this time, we already had some where between 5 inches on the ground and it was still coming down hard. It was the largest snow fall in like 50 year for KC on Christmas eve and Christmas day.
I absolutely love Christmas in KC. It is beautiful. The Plaza is beautiful, Overland Park, Ward Parkway....wow, just so classy at Christmas!
I am 39 weeks pregnant and we are just in the waiting game now. Not really sure if he will come early or late. Were ready and getting excited!
Christmas is all ready, presents are wrapped, brunch and dinner planned. Jake will be doing the cooking this year. He is super excited and I am actually surprised that I am allowing him to take full control of the food. Sometime, I have a control issue! I will be making the dessert though...Its from my all time favorite magazine "Southern Living." I'm super bumped!
Tonight, we will take the kids to a giant puppet show at a church. They are telling the story of Jesus with puppets after that we will attend the FCF Christmas service. I love Christmas eve services. I've grown up going and just absolutely love the songs and the time to celebrate Jesus' birth. I hope everyone has a great day....
Happy Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments: