Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year....


2010 has been wonderful! We actually had a really uneventful year. We did celebrate and announce our first son and we are currently awaiting his arrival. I will be 40 weeks tomorrow on New Years Day. We will just have to wait and see. I'm not anxious or to the point where he has to come or else! I actually feel grace with this baby. With the first there is nothing else but waiting on the baby. With the second, we were occupied with being in Florida and now this time is just occupied with 2 other little girls and everything else.
We are looking forward to 2011. Jacob will be traveling once a month with Onething Regionals. He loves it.
We will celebrate 5 years of marriage in April.
Ta will be 4....in April. Wow, I can't believe it.
Kam will be 2....in April and I can't believe that either.
We are looking at a vacation in April, either to New England or to California. Haven't chosen the place yet...but we're excited.
Also, Onething has a tentative Alaska conference in June. If they do, Harper and I will tag along...and than we will spend a few days after site seeing. The girls will stay with my mom.
And of course we will welcome our first son Harper Caid sometime soon!

We pray that everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I have really enjoyed all your blog posts over the holidays! I am praying for a safe arrival of Harper! I can't wait to see pics! Love always!