Monday, January 3, 2011

No baby yet!!!

No, Harper is not here yet!
I actually have a lot of grace on this pregnancy. Our birthing tub got blown up yesterday and its just hanging out in our room. I told my OCD self that it will be OK sitting in the middle of the room....not for a week but, maybe for a few days!
My sleep schedule is slowly fading...I am currently up at 5am and eating left over chicken, veggie, yellow curry that I made for dinner last night.....its delish and yes call me pregnant for eating it at 5am! I have been so hungry the last few weeks....I never felt this way with the girls, maybe its a man child thing!
Well we will keep you posted....!

1 comment:

Lora said...

waking up at 5am happened to me a lot too this past pregnancy! praying for you these last few days!! :) lora