Thursday, January 27, 2011

All about Kamdyn!


She said "I love you, daddy" for the first time yesterday! It was so cute. I immediately started to tear up. She is at a cute stage and age, I could eat her up.
She's 21 1/2 months and I can't believe she will be 2 in April.
We started potty training when she was 18 months...and stopped only because she really wasn't ready and I wasn't ready either! So, a few weeks back we bought her a little potty (Ta is potty trained already even completely at night.) So, this potty is just for Kamy! She was so excited at first and has done both in the potty. But, now we have had a little set back, which is fine. We will press on!
She love's peanut butter and the movie Dumbo. She likes to read books and especially one book called "So many ways to praise Jesus."
She loves her brother. She loves to kiss him even when he is fast asleep!
She is such a joy!

No comments: