Sunday, March 8, 2009

36 weeks and an almost 2 year old

Well, I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday...that means 4 weeks left...! At least I think 4 weeks, could be more could be less who knows. We are getting excited and things are starting to come together. I was sorting through Ta's clothes (now Kamdyns) of when she was a newborn, it brought back memories....and I can't believe how small she was and how small newborns are! I know Ta is getting excited to "holl" her new sister...(holl means hold!)
Ta will be 2 in 3 weeks....I can't believe it! The time has gone by so fast, way too fast for me. She is a joy and such a beautiful little girl inside and out. She has a good and loyal heart. She is such a blessing to us!
We will be taking her to the ZOO for her birthday. She is excited, she say's ZOOP for my birthday....Lili's are lions! We are also having a family birthday party this year. Which will include Minnie Mouse decorations! She loves Mickey Mouse and she doesn't even know who Mickey Mouse is...So, were going with Minnie Mouse because its female! Oh and her present from mommy and daddy is a fish that looks like Nemo! Oh yeah and we will be taking her to get her first ice cream cone...from Brusters! We wanted to wait until her 2nd birthday to get her an ice cream cone! We do not eat a lot of white sugar, so we have wanted to wait to give her special ice cream....Were excited, she's excited, everyone's excited!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

36 weeks...oh my goodness. I remember the final count down. I actually felt really good overall in the end, but was very anxious to meet the baby and move on. We are doing very well, just going through the motions of life and loving every minute with Maddie. I return to work March 30th and my mother-in-law will be keeping her. She will live with us during the week and return home on the weekends...its such a huge blessing! Thank you for the advice with the sleeping. Its been great the last few nights and I'm in no way complaining, I just want her to be rested...I totally agree that I will miss it once this stage is over! I try to take every minute in, it goes SO fast!!! Take care.

susanna said...

hey lacy and jake!
let's hang out tomorrow!
4pm our house?
let me know!
cool.

susanna