Saturday, March 14, 2009

Needs for Kamdyn

Well, I was sitting here thinking about the arrival of our 2nd little girl Kamdyn. She is suppose to be here in 3-4 weeks. We are supper excited but are realizing how many things we still need and thought that we had. We are not having a baby shower for her. I guess because its our second little girl and we have plenty of clothes!
I did register today at www.cottonbabies.com and www.Target.com. We have received some of our cloth diapers but, I spoke with another mom who says she has about 30. So, we do need more cloth diapers!
I realized the other day that I threw out Taylor's baby bath tub when she out grew it because it was gross! So, we do need another one of those. We also need another set of baby monitors and we would like to have a changing table. Those are on the registry from Target. Thanks ahead of time if you can help.

1 comment:

susanna said...

i have an extra set of baby monitors!! you are welcome to them!